Regional Sales Representative
Thank you for your interest in FuturesOne! Our staff is an experienced group of market analysts, brokers and risk managers. Along with offering professional brokerage services, our fee-based risk management service provides producers and end-users the opportunity to work directly with one of our marketing consultants. We are constantly evolving and adding new materials and strategies for the benefit of our clients.
About the job
FuturesOne is looking for Regional Sales Representatives to sell our Risk Management and Brokerage services across the Midwest. You must have prior farm industry knowledge to qualify for this job and demonstrate knowledge about the commodity markets. You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Become an expert on the Commodity markets, with an emphasis on corn, soybeans, wheat, cattle, and hogs. Analyze key economic fundamental information, as well as study commodity charts and technical market indicators.
- Contact farmers to inform them about FuturesOne and discuss how you can help them manage their farms risk and better market their farms production.
- Schedule meetings with prospects for yourself to further educate farmers and livestock producers of FuturesOne’s services.
- Conduct direct sales and sign prospects up on meetings to gain them as a customer.
- Gather information about the farmers production, break-evens, and discuss a marketing plan that fits their specific needs and comfort level.
TRAINING PROVIDED BY FUTURESONE
- Must Obtain/Pass Series 3 Exam
- Computer Training on CRM Software
- FuturesOne Sales Training
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: (required)
- Farming industry knowledge and experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of commodity markets
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communication skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: (desired)
- Previous outside sales experience in farm industry
- Have bachelor’s degree in Ag Business or Ag Economics
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.0
COMPENSATION TYPE: Paid
DURATION: Permanent/Full time
COMPANY SIZE: 30 employees
COMPANY TYPE: Private company
300 Speedway Circle
Lincoln, Nebraska 68502, USA
INTERESTED APPLICANTS CONTACT:
Mark Fiala – General Manager