Risk Management Consultant
Thank you for your interest in FuturesOne! Our staff is an experienced group of market analysts, brokers and risk managers. Along with offering professional brokerage services, our fee-based risk management service provides producers and end-users the opportunity to work directly with one of our marketing consultants. We are constantly evolving and adding new materials and strategies for the benefit of our clients.
About the job
- Become an expert on the Commodity markets, with an emphasis on corn, soybeans, wheat, cattle, and hogs. Analyze key economical fundamental information, as well as study commodity charts and technical market indicators.
- Contact farmers to inform them about FuturesOne and discuss how you can help them manage their farms risk and market their production.
- Schedule meetings with prospects for yourself and our district sales managers to further educate farmers and livestock producers of our services.
- Sign prospects up on meetings to gain them as your client.
- Gather information about the farmers production, break-evens, and develop a marketing plan.
- Work one-on-one with each individual client to discuss current commodity market information, give market recommendations, execute trades on the futures market, and make cash sales to end users on their behalf.
- Essentially be a hired hand for each individual producer for the marketing side of their farm business.
TRAINING PROVIDED BY FUTURESONE
- Must Obtain/Pass Series 3 Exam
- Computer Training on CRM Software
- FuturesOne Service Broker Training
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: (required)
- Farming industry knowledge and experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of commodity markets
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study
- Excellent communication skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: (desired)
- Previous outside sales experience
- Previous Industry Experience
- Kearney, Nebraska
- Lincoln, Nebraska
- Springfield, Illinois
COMPENSATION TYPE: Paid
DURATION: Permanent/Full time
COMPANY SIZE: 30 employees
COMPANY TYPE: Private company
300 Speedway Circle
Lincoln, Nebraska 68502, USA